Volunteers have been the backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society for more than 100 years. They make up more than 90 percent of our workforce. Volunteers make it possible for our donated funds to directly assist Sailors, Marines, and their families.
The U.S. Navy’s vision is to develop and effectively utilize a total force, consisting of military Service members (active, reserve, and retired), Government civilians, contractors, and volunteers to execute Navy’s mission: supporting operational commanders with the right person and doing the right work, at the right time, with the right training, at the best value. Former Services members and employees can be an especially useful resource for all areas of volunteer service
- Receive specialized training
- Get extensive support and resources
- Connect with other volunteers and build friendships
- Get assistance with child- and dependent-care and mileage expenses
- Help others and make a difference
- Build experience to add to your resume
- Feel appreciated and have fun
- Job satisfaction, professional contacts, and lifelong friendships.
- Annual Salary $50,000
- All expenses paid trip around the world for vacations.
- Reimbursement for childcare, and mileage expenses.
- Scholarship Opportunity for best performing officers.
- Availability of training in new skills.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN US NAVY VOLUNTEER
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Written parental consent is required for all unmarried volunteers under 18 years of age.
- Must pass a criminal history background check.
- Sound Educational background and ability to speak English
HOW TO APPLY FOR US NAVY VOLUNTEER JOBSIf you are interested in volunteering, please apply through the website .
After you apply that you are interested you will get an e-mail from VolunteerMatch with a link to fill out our internal application. Please follow that link and complete your application.